How gorgeous is this woodland party decorated by mum Jess for her daughters 3rd birthday. Her daughter is a fan of Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom so Jess wanted to create a woodland party with a touch of fairy magic.
- My favourite part has to be the wooden logs used as a cake stand and the little animal figurines as cake toppers.
- Jess used plastic lace table runners for all the tables, which is a fantastic idea when it comes to spills;) and used beautiful colours in pastel pink and blue for decorations.
- Tables were decorated using small trees, bouquets of pink flowers and animal statues.
- Food included savoury and sweet muffins, star wand cookies and mini jelly shots for the kids
- The kids got to take home a bag of jelly beans, with the boys getting Ben's elf horn and elf hat and the girls getting a crown headband and fairy wand.