We recently celebrated Miss H turning TWO!!!! We can't believe how quickly she is growing up. Miss H loves anything to do with balls, bubbles and balloons so thats what we did for her birthday :) Though with so much happening during the party I forgot to start up the bubble machine, she didn't mind as we now have a giant tub of bubble mixture just for her and Miss E.
I apologise in advance as there are not many photos as we hired a ball pit for the kids and that thing was AMAZING!!! The kids were swimming and diving through the amount of balls that were in it ;)
Party DIY and Highlights
- We hired a ball pit from Tumble Tots Party Hire and kids and adults LOVED it. The pit was full to the brim and the kids had a ball (haha yes I had to say it) diving under the balls and popping up. It kept them entertained for the whole party. If you are having a party and need something for the kids I would highly recommend this company s they were fantastic to deal with and made everything so easy.
- I had a attached few helium balloons along the food table as a backdrop and there were plenty more floating around inside for the kids to play with.
- The polkadot table cover was actually a roll of wrapping favour I found at a craft shop, along with paper plates and cups that matched the colours I had already made the printables with
- I found some tissue paper accordion balls at Kmart to hand above the party area and sewed lots and lots of round garland. I LOVE garland and I actually really enjoy making it too.
- For the cake I made chocolate and vanilla cake with Kit Kats wrapped around the outside and tied with ribbon and then used MnM's to fill up the top. The kids loved this too, straight after the candles went out little hands were already mucking away on the MnM's
- Desserts included Marshmallows dipped in the white chocolate and sprinkles, sprinkle topped cupcakes, chic custard cups with malteaser balls (keeping with the theme) and the yummiest Oreo balls ever.
- The kids got to take home gift bags filled with MnM's snack backs, bouncy balls, bubbles, spoon tops and balloons.
Miss H had a wonderful time and loved blowing out the candles from her cake, she was still talking about it weeks later even singing Happy Birthday to her baby dolls.
Stay tuned I also have a Shark party dessert table to show you and a gorgeous Woodland birthday party coming up on the blog.
Ball Pit: Tumble Tots Party Hire
Party Printables: LoveINKprintables
Wrapping paper for table runner, plates and cups: Lala Design