A little girl is on her way in just a few more weeks...and her mummy created this gorgeous yellow, teal and grey party to celebrate. Her mummy works in graphic design and created all the paper products, from the name tags to all the game cards. It was a fantastic day and we cannot wait to meet their precious little girl.
Party DIY and Highlights
- The backdrop was the same one used for my daughters tinkerbell party and had tulle in blue, green, yellow and silver with silver and yellow pom poms
- The food was just delicious. Friends pitched in to help and brought sweet dishes including the best lemon tart I have ever had, yummy brownies, fresh baked scones, melting moments, pignolata, lemon slice and vanilla and red velvet cupcakes.
- Savoury dishes included mini quiches, spring rolls, home made puff pastry cheese fingers and home made bruschetta.
- The crafty mummy to be set up game stations around the house for guests to participate in. Games included guess how many lollies, wishes for baby, word find, the price is right and a baby changing station competition. Which I have to a say I won, after 3 years of changing wriggling bums I had a slight advantage :P
- Prizes for the games were mason jars and coffee mugs filled with chocolates.
- The thank you gifts were Hot Chocolate Sticks. For those that don't know what that is, you need to get your hands on one :) they were pop sticks with hard chocolate on the end which you dip and mix into warm milk to make a hot chocolate. These ones also included a marshmallow. Unfortunately I forgot to take a photo before Miss Three claimed them.
It was a great day and we were so happy to be part of the celebration. We can't wait to meet their little girl.