Woohoo our first blog post for this year. And why not with something bright and cheerful :) We recently celebrated by husbands birthday and of course I said I wouldn't go crazy with decorations but......
Well I held back a bit more then I would a kids party, there were no party bags and I decided against an actual dessert table this time since it was 30+ degrees and everything would have just melted. So I kept it a bit more for the adults with a drinks table and table centrepiece.
- I created the paper products myself and used colours I thought would work well for a summer party, yellow, orange and green. I loved seeing all the pineapple and tropical parties and thought it would be so much fin for a pool party. So added pineapples and a little bit of watermelon to the images.
- The drinks table included a water stations and a cocktail drink for the adults. I made a sign for the cocktail letting guests know how to mix one up.
- I tend to go for plastic cups in case of breakages but I decide to actually use our cocktail glasses and mason jars, otherwise they would just sit in the cupboard and that no fun.
- The main table i tried to keep simple and stylish since it was an adult party. I found table runners at Target that matching the them perfectly and added some jars of Pineapples and a vas elf yellow flowers. The palm cut offs were from our own trees.
- Since it was a pool party I had a suncream and towel station set up for the guests.